A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Scarlett - 4 months old

Dear Scarlett,



Wow...these months are going by sooo fast! I can't believe you're already 4 months old! It seems just yesterday we packed your tiny little self into your car seat for the first time to bring you home.


We've been notified by your doctor (who LOVES you by the way) that you're teething. You're still in the beginning stages of it, which is good and yo've handled it well so far but I know there's WAY more to come. I guess I better buckle my seatbelt, huh? You've also been to Physical Therapy because you tend to favor your right side. Your Physical Therapist is in love with you and you had so much fun playing with her during your appointment. We got you some new toys to play with and you tend to like things that make noise like rattles.


We went camping a few weeks ago and it was definitely an experience with a small baby. You were such a good girl and handled being outside all the time very well. You handled the near freezing temperatures at night well too, you poor thing. It was also the first time you rode in your stroller without your carseat (just around the campsite) and you seemed to enjoy it for the most part.


You started sitting in your high chair like a big girl and Daddy and I have taken to including you in dinnertime by putting you in your chair while we eat. We put your toys on your tray so you have something to entertain you, but I want to make it so we always eat together. Grandma and Grandpa did that with me when I was young, and I loved it.


Tummy time was a little bit of a struggle at first, but you're becoming a lot more tolerant and are even lifting yourself up onto your elbows. You tend to get a little frustrated after a while, but I know that's OK. You're growing up so fast!


I look at you every day and am amazed that you're mine and Daddy's. Your little personality peeks out every single day and you're such a sweet baby. You love to giggle and smile and you definitely LOOOOOVE your Daddy.


You amaze me every day. We love you our gorgeous girl.


Love,

Mommy




No comments: