A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Contemplating...

I've lately been thinking of writing my story, about how I came to have this blog and why.

I sometimes think I'm nuts, other times I think if someone out there who has PCOS and is really struggling with trying to become a mother might find my little piece of the universe and read how I struggled and how we came to be where we are, that it might help.

But, that would mean exposure and letting the WHOLE story be told, of which there are some parts I am embarassed and I'm not quite sure why. But in my heart, I know that if there was a story out there when I was struggling that gave me a little bit of hope, I wouldn't have almost given up in June...a month before we got pregnant.

So what say you, my lovely people who read this blog? Yay or nay?

3 comments:

Kelly Lynn said...

I say yay yay yay!!!
I also have pcos and I would love to hear about how it affected you and your journey.

Anonymous said...

Dooo it. :)

Megan :) said...

Yay.
Nuff said. =)
XOXO