A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 weeks!

Here's my 30 week photo:




I can't believe we have (now almost) a little over 2 months until we get to meet our daughter. I can't wait.

Last week, we took the hospital tour and pre-registered at Kaiser in Walnut Creek. It's an amazing facility and it was kind of surreal to walk through there knowing that's where she will be born.

I also have some news. I had my 3-hour glucose test last weekend, and I found out I failed. So I officially have Gestational Diabetes. I was pretty upset when I saw the results, but it is what it is. I am doing my best to get on track to make the effects of GD as minimal as possible for Scarlett.

2 comments:

Anna said...

You look so cute! Sorry about your results :(

Anonymous said...

You're an adorable pregnant lady.
I don't really know the side effects of GD, but good luck with dealing with it sweetie!