A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

5 years ago...

A cool half-decade ago, I was lost. I didn't have a stable job, I was still living at home, and my relationship with my parents was kind of on-edge. I was wandering around with the wrong "friends" who used me and I didn't mind because they were my friends, right? I was up and out 'til all hours and I was stupid.

Then he came into my life...

He pulled me out of my hole. He helped me wake up to the world around me and what it has to offer. He gave me the opportunity to stand on my own two feet with no strings attached. For the first time in a long time, I felt like myself. I felt like I could be me, and not expected to be someone who fits into his "ideal" mate...because I am his ideal mate. He gave me a hand to hold instead of a hand to push me down. He gave me what I needed. He gave me love.

Happy 5 year anniversary Jake. I love you.

No comments: