A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Glitter and Gloss = FAB!

About a year after I got married, I started going online to a website called The Nest, which follows The Knot after you get married. About a year later, I started floating to the "sister" site of The Nest, called The Bump, which focuses more on moms and pregnant moms-to-be. Almost immediately upon arriving, I noticed one of the "Bumpies", named Heather, had a gorgeous little girl with the biggest blue eyes I'd ever seen.

Over the past few years, I've seen pictures of her daughter grow, and Heather and her husband welcome their second beautiful daughter into their family. I've always admired Heather's style and humor...I personally think she's fabulous! So Heather has a blog called Glitter and Gloss, which you can read HERE . One of her weekly "features" is Mani Monday. Her posts actually inspired me to wear nail polish again after YEARS of never wearing it. I never really ventured into that part of the "Beauty" section at Target or CVS. Now I do from time to time and when I do, I never come home without a new bottle of polish that I almost immediately put on.

Just wanted to give a shout out to a fab gal with fab style! #manimonday

No comments: