A CALIFORNIA GIRL MOVING TO A TEXAS WORLD!

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Blog Name

So you also might have noticed that I changed the name of my blog. I loved the name "Marriage and Margaritas" because at the time I picked that name, it fit us. Now, we're a Panda family of 3, and I'm using the blog to keep track of events that have happened for our little growing household.

Pandas hold a very special place in Jake and my hearts. It's a looooong story, and a sort of inside joke, but Pandas are very important beings to us. I'll tell the tale of how they came to be so important, but for now, the name is changed. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I totally came up with this name for you! I feel so special. I like it! Maybe you can add a cute cartoon panda in the design somehow? Looking forward to the story.

LoLo Smith said...

Thanks Patty - sorry I didn't ask you if I could use it earlier. It's the only thing I thought could work other than "Panda, Party of 3".